2011年5月2日星期一

Start blogging=]

It really convenient for blogging if hav a laptop which belongs to urself.Rather than go cc blogging,ruin the mood and shy to show the real feeling during typing.AT hme,u wil hav enuf time to feed back wat hav happen in ur life today,wat important msg tat u wan to share to ur frenz today=]
don nid thnk bout the time,jz blank urself,in a comfortable room,without disturbing by other ppl,wat a nice surroundings~~
Yesterday carolyn suddenly send me a msg,i translate to english..(WHY U ALL WAN GO SO FAR?!!)i was shocked,im thnking,go whr?ohh,i thnk she means the studies=]
Thnking bak,im askingya,why i wan go to kl ?actually i cn form 6,then my famil wont be so burden,and i cn stay close wif my frenz=.=
Bt reality force us to apart,i cnt jz stay at jb oly,i wan go kl,i wan fulfil my dream since im form 4,i wan strike at kl,becoz in my opinion,if u wan to obtain more knowledge,if u wan to learn more and get a better education,i thnk kl is a suitable place.I cnt simply let my dream go,i must pursue it,so frenz,i oso cnt bear to apart wif u all,Pn teh said be4,frenz cum and go,yes,physically,frenz really cums and go when we grow,bt mentally,u all hav been in my mind all the time even we apart.A real frenz doesnt nid to c often,chat often,a real fren is when u are feeling down,a short msg received,a simple sentences which can cheer u up,then is enuf=]A fren in need is a fren indeed..
Im glad,really,i didn lack of best fren=]
I promise,if hav time,i sure cum bak jb often and having a gathering=]
jz like wat we do usually=]
Stress are really an annoying things,finance problem are really a big problem 4 everyone,so when i hav the ability to work in my area,i must earn big money ,i don wan to be a poor guy,i wan success in my future,i wont let my family down,and i wan let them hav a better lifetime.

没有评论:

发表评论