2011年5月12日星期四

Carolyn ask me to type a blog=]

Thursday ,is the day for me ,terence and wenjie recently=]
One more upcoming thursday,then we wil nt able to go out again==
Tia morning,two of us accompany wenjie go to bandaraya to take the offer letter of his singapore of institute management university,SIM.Of course is wenjie fetch both of us go,haha.congratulate bro,u are received=]Pity for terence,he stil confusing bout wan choose which schul to further his studies,fast planning lor bro,times and tides wait for no man=]
After tat,im having a hair cut jz nw==quite satisfied.bt it cost me 14==.for me,is a bit expensive==bt stil can accept la,coz im nt secondary student anymore ..
Well ,after tat,i go to ahxiong hse and having dinner wif him a mcd..actually the real motive of mine was not eating dinner wif him,im jz wanna him take me a ride to catch passport photo for study use haha~~bt in the end i really thks him alot and having a wonderful dinner time at mcd full of sincerity~~
and tat all for my activities today=]
nx wednesday,terence's bufdae,last bufdae celebrating for me to my fren in jb.wat should i do,let the gals planning haha=]
one more weeks ,and i say bb to johor bahru=]

没有评论:

发表评论