2011年12月1日星期四

What actually i pursue in my life?
Im role as student
but sometimes i reli hates study
I rather sit in front my laptop and do nothng and let time fades away just like tat
This few weeks i reli don hav motivate to study,my schedule mess up
All i wan is just slp slp slp,i can skip eating,
I just wan to let myself sweat ,let myself tired and let myself slp
Gosh who can help me actually
Upcoming math test,i felt like to gv up
I didn hav energy,give me strength,Jesus
It will be fine after few days,i hope
Im afraid of robber,more than ghost
Please becareful for those who live in sec 17 area's frens.
I like to journey alone,am i changing become another person?
I scared sooner later i will end up and be like him,and all the people start hate me.
I hav tooo much worried,when the worried will leave me alone,and filled up with the happiness?
Stupid utar exam,i reli dislike the organisation and the way utar 's examination system.
But like i said,stop blaming,start changing,
I will stil continue to do my upmost best!
STAY STRONG Leong Shu Jen!modulus ing urself

没有评论:

发表评论