2011年12月26日星期一

Dont act stupid things Leong ShuJen,people don like ok?
Know to control urself
I jealous la!Why u guys can always stick together and take so much of photos?
Previously im the frequent show out person in ur album==I rarely miss the gatherings or activities u guys organised,bt this year,i reli miss so much lo==
Anyway,luckily at kl oso make many frens,and can share joyful wif me too
Bt i reli miss the time tat spend with u all
Nvm,Im sincerely hoping our frenship wont change,I didn find u guys doesnt mean tat i hav forgotten u all==REALLY lol
U guys are the person who light up my life~
All of u hav occupied space in my memories,all of u are my best pal~
Im reli glad,tat i hav sooo much of frens,
Im facing final 2moro,reli suck,but after tat,im holiday ing!!!!!Hurray~Fast fast!im challenging u !

没有评论:

发表评论