2011年12月23日星期五

Everyone struggling for final exam,why i stil hav the right to sleep util 1pm then wake up!yesterday like tat oso, promise today i wan wake earlier,bt why i cant make my promise?I very pekcek nw,baru Bangun,i surfing fb,c all the utarian comment,must study nw,stil don wan off line?Its very late le must study..THose kinds of comments,and then receive Ky call,i just woke up,thy already prepared to go mcd study le.Why i so useless?I slp until so late!If i woke up earlier,i wont wasting time!PEER PRESSURE U NOE?!I have a super duper awful feelings nw!i donnoe wat i wan to do next!I wish to study maths,bt seem bio is more urgent compared to maths,i wan to study maths,i realized i should study new chapter sin or revise bak the previuos chapters,when i decide to read the new topics,i found out that i don hav the notes!when i found out he notes,i didn completed the lecture notes!!!Argghhh,hopeless!ppl studying the textbook a Leong Shu Jen!!!!!U ?Even study lecture notes oso cant done well!!!!!!!!!Ok fine,then i say,nvm la go print out lo,rite?I didn hav so much cash in my wallet nw,means i wna go ss2 mall atm ing then goin bak to kamsheng there print!Arggh,i very lazy to do that!!!I very pekcek!!!!!!!I noe nw i just wasting my time nagging here pekcek there!bt i reli LOST.Totally lost for temporary!I nid to calm down==A very small thing,i mess it,i owez like tat!Fuck!

没有评论:

发表评论