2011年12月2日星期五

3.30 am
8 more hours is my chemi test
I haven start revise yet
Seem like there are many things tat i didn noticed be4
And nw i start to realised,Im blank for all mechanisms
Hmm,demotivated for long time,
But for ur sake,i will motivate bak=)
Couraging and supporting,i can feel it,
I hope i wont dissapointed u,
Pls Pls Pls,I have told thousand times,
dont let me catch u,tat u betrayed me,i treat u all as my real buddies
Please be frank to me,i sincerely hope tat,i can accept
People,be smart,don ever believe the promises tat anyone gave u.
Witness with ur own eyes,hear with ur own ears,proof with ur own mind
Admit what u hav done,stop lying like wat u told in the begining,be smart,No one will believe wat u say ,including me,u noe?Im dissapointed.

1 条评论:

  1. Witness with ur own eyes,hear with ur own ears,proof with ur own mind (Y)

    回复删除