2011年11月23日星期三

Ur words
make me felt myself so bad
I cant admit that it reli my own problem
I never forget ur eyesight!
i donnoe whether u play wif me or u seriously
Bt i dislike ppl staring me,
especially u!
Maybe is myself think too much,but if u reli mean to stare me like tat way
Fine,i wont joke or even Hi with u anymore
November suck month
No money trouble many
I will try try try,and i need time time time.
Reli sorry,i noe wat i say here is useless,bt beside telling u sorry at here,i donnoe where can i express it out.I donnoe whether u stil concern bout my blog,bt stil,i wan to say,
I dare not facing u,without any reason.
Maybe i noe too much and i worried too much
I hope u can tolerate me,if reli cant,thn its okay
Becoz is my fault,im nt blaming anyone
When i ready,i will do bak wat supposingly i would do.
I swear,i never mad u be4,believe or not believe ,is up to u....
Is just my self problem..
I need to manage well my emotion first
So if can, juat allowed me hav some times.
To solve the ties that tied inside my heart
Useless Leong shujen

没有评论:

发表评论