2011年11月29日星期二

Just behave like that
Dont afraid of me
Im easygoing
Do u get me?
Don pretending avoiding anymore
I can accept the reality
I hav made a choice,i don hav the right anymore
I just don qish to be stumbling block
Whoever u met,it suit u more than me or even others
Just go
One day,it will stil occured
People shoould learn to be accept,think widely
Learn to be content,and admit that u lose to other people
Stop blaming anymore,start changing
A sentences makes sense,It urs,will be urs,It not urs,how much effort u put also no use
Don blame to anyone,u are nt the one who monopoly others thnking and action
Don be selfish
It fate,don hesistate
We are good fren,just pure good fren,someday later when i've successfully grt u rid out of my heart
I noe i stand no chance,indeed and u should deserve for a better one
Just behave like what u reli are.don pretend anymore,get it?

没有评论:

发表评论