2011年11月9日星期三

Sad

What is my problems?Why is nt wat im expected?Although after convert there will be no much differences,bt i reli reli reli felt sooooo down,just like when im taking my spm results,i reli hate this kind of feelings..
Packing my emotion,Ms Modulus said let urself sad sekejap sudah boleh,don too long,
K.thks to u keep cheering me up,bt im reli didn compare my marks wif u,i just felt disapointed why i get such a low grades,i noe u oso dissapointed in ur results too.Maybe reli nid luck and this world is unfair sometimes......YA WE ARE NOT JELOUS ING PPL,seriously~Is just why and what is the things that goes wrong,Mr Choo reli *awesome*,1stly i tot he was quite good,bt recently his performance was.....*&*((*&^^))@@!?!!...
He didn even distribute bak our paper==
When ur expectation become higher,u will nt longer wan to aim a satisfied results,in fact u will greedy and aim the best marks tat u can achieve!
Work hard ~Im Modulus ing .....haha~

没有评论:

发表评论