2010年12月5日星期日

渐远(抄袭佩妮的)哈哈

Exams come and go,its means friends,we are goin to apart=[
after fews week,wont able to c me pattern lioalioa, c me make laugh,wont hear i say (i love u) to all my female frenzs,we are grown up nw,really,time forcing us to grown up even we didn wanna to do tat=[ Don miss me leh=]
i cant bear to leave my buddies,i miss u all so much==
i noe sometime i offend u all ,bt i realy didn mean it,hopefullly u all can 4gv me ya=]
Im missing myself nw,i didn hav direction,target,motive about wat should i do nx after spm,working??bored .Everyday working then bak hme then slep,then working.slping......................................tis kind of life?!i wonder whether i can handle it or nt..
if i study?wat course should i take?chemi? nt sure nw==
As a conclusion,if time can feed bak,i hope tat i will always stopped at 17=]

(For someone i wish to say: Im A SERIOUS MAN =],if i can fulfil ur wishes within my ability,i will do it=])
jz nw i saw carolyn blog,你梦见我?? haha.don too miss me la,i noe im important in ur life.wahaha.i didn angry la,im generous people lai de,我宰相肚里能撑船=]
xueyun ,pn lim,my chemi sure wont let u all down,i promise=]

毕业旅行,我等你!

1 条评论: